Sitting around trying to think of something to do, or do you simply need a change of pace this weekend? Well, try some of these local and regional adventures. Give us feedback on how it went and share other ideas of things to do in and around Cincinnati!
1. In the fall, go apple picking at Irons Fruit Farm (513 932-2853).
3. Want to get away for some awesome camping/hiking? Head down to Red River Gorge in nearby Kentucky.
5. Spend a day on the slopes or the tubes at Perfect North Slopes.
7. Spend a weekend morning at Findlay Market.
8. Test your scream capacity on the coasters of Paramount’s King’s Island.
9. Bike the Loveland Trail. Park your bike and enjoy a picnic or a lunch at one of the Milford eateries.
10. Tube or Canoe the whitewaters of Brookeville Indiana with Whitewater Canoe Rental.
11. Discount shop at the Prime Outlets of Jeffersonville. Outlets include Banana Republic, Gap, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Coach, and much more!
12. Explore the foods of the world while visiting the Disneyland of grocery stores… Jungle Jim’s.
13. Soak in Covington’s historic German architecture while walking around MainStrasse Village in Northern Kentucky. Afterwards, cross the river to Ohio and explore the Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
14. Sign up for a Jewish Cincinnati tour with a Jewish Community Concierge (contact Jewish Information Network at 513 985-1514).