Cincinnati has diverse and creative evening out and dating opportunities. Try a few listed below (in no specific order). Let us know what you think and recommend more great dating ideas!
1. Have a delicious brunch at Teller’s of Hyde Park and spend the afternoon perusing the shops and boutiques of Hyde Park Square. Teller’s is also fabulous for after work happy hour, so if you are looking to find the date in the first place, start there. Finish off the date with a scoop of Cincinnati’s prized creation… Graeter’s Ice Cream.
2. For one of the best burgers you will ever have, stop in to Terry's Turf Club on Eastern Ave. Packed and reasonably priced, this place alone constitutes a good night. But don't be afraid to keep the night going by venturing a few minutes to Mount Lookout Tavern, a sure bet to be packed every weekend. And for late night munchies, across the street you'll find Lucy Blue's Pizza, open till 3am Tues-Sat.
3. For a high energy evening, try the restaurants at Newport on the Levee. Café Istanbul dishes incredible Turkish fare, but if you prefer Chinese try Pacific Moon, or Brio for Italian. Enjoy drinks and views of Cincinnati at one of the many bars. Take a walk across the Purple People Bridge. Stroll through the aquarium and end the evening with personalized ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery.
4. If you're up for a bit of walking through downtown, start at the Taft Museum on Pike st (free parking!). After navigating through the extrodinary collections and exhibits, walk all the way down to Fountain Square, where in the summer you'll find open air concerts and in the winter ice skating. Take it in and then follow it up with the delicious Asian cuisine of Shanghai Mama's on sixth (open till 3 am on weekends).
5. On a warm day, enjoy a picnic in Eden Park. Sit next to the fountain or one of the picnic tables by a beautiful pond with a gorgeous view of the city. After your meal take advantage of one of the summer concerts in Eden Park or head up to Blind Lemon on Mt. Adams for live music or a drink next to the bonfire.
6. Music nerds? Then head to one of Northside's crown jewels, Shake It Records, where the mind boggles over their expansive collection and refreshing independent spirit. Afterwards, head up the street to the Northside Tavern, considered by many to be the best place for live music in Cincinnati.
7. An upscale evening includes a dinner at Daveed's at 934 of Mt. Adams. After a leisurely meal, walk over to The Pavillion for drinks, music, and an unbeatable view of downtown Cincinnati.
8. There are a variety of ethnic food options at the Marketplace in Montgomery. Enjoy Thai at Sukkothai, Indian at Tandoor India Restaurant, or sushi at Mei Japanese Restaurant. After dinner walk over to Go Banana’s Comedy Club for a laugh.
11. Experience the lovely English tradition of high tea at Bon Bonerie in O’Bryansville. After stuffing yourself with scones, cucumber sandwiches, and Earl Grey, order a slice of Bon Bonerie’s renowned Opera Cream Cake for later that evening!
12. Take advantage of Cincinnati’s award winning arts by experiencing a show at a Cincinnati’s Playhouse in the Park or spending an afternoon strolling through the Cincinnati Art Museum, Contemporary Arts Center, or Taft Art Museum. If you decided upon Playhouse in the Park, follow it up with a meal at Mt. Adam’s Teak. If you opted for one of the treasured museums, dine in their respective cafés.
13. Experience creative Asian-French fusion cuisine at Chalk Food + Wine in Covington, KY.
15. Enjoy dinner at the Palace Restaurant in The Cincinnatian Hotel. Cap the night off with cocktails in the lounge with piano accompaniment. If you already have that special someone, treat them to an overnight at this historic establishment.
16. View the city while dining at Celestial Steakhouse. Head downstairs to the bar for a drink and dancing while listening to incredible Jazz.
Do you have fabulous ideas to add to this list? If so, contact email@example.com.